7 locations… 7 distilleries… 7 whisk(e)y fans… 7 stories… in 7 days straight.
No nonsense, just pure passion!
Last year we launched a new project named Around the Whisk(e)y World in 7 Days, where our readers were able to learn the exciting facts about a “world distillery”, every single day, throughout a single week.
The articles featured in this series were written by passionate whisk(e)y enthusiasts, who had been invited to tell their personal story, about their local whisk(e)y distillery.
The reason we started this project was so equal-minded whisk(e)y lovers could get a deeper understanding of, and getting to learn about the “smaller” whisk(e)y distilleries that often stands in the shadow of the giants in the industry. Because let’s all face it, there´s much more to whisk(e)y than Scottish produced single malts and Kentucky made Bourbons and ryes.
This year is no exception, and we have once again packed our bags, booked our flights and are heading out into the wonderful world of whisky, and we truly hope you will join our journey Monday, November 20.
See program below for more details or read the 2016 edition here
- Monday: Garrison Brothers Distillery. Hye, Texas. USA. By: Monty Whisenhunt
- Tuesday: Tevsjö Destilleri. Järvsö, Sweden. By: Erik Hasselgärde
- Wednesday: American Spirit Works. Atlanta, Georgia. USA. By: Seth Brown
- Thursday: Aultmore. Keith, Scotland. By: Chris Joseph
- Friday: Watershed Distillery. Columbus, Ohio. USA. By: Aaron Cave
- Saturday: Rudolf Jelínek Distillery. Vizovice, Czech Republic. By: Leoš Vašek
- Sunday: Domaine des Hautes Glaces. Grenoble, France. By: Nicolas Läderach
We would like to take this opportunity to thanks, all of the great guys involved in this project. It has been a pleasure getting to know, and talk to each and every one of you. Without Chris Joseph, Leoš Vašek and Nicolas Läderach, this project would never have become a reality.
Hope you will enjoy.
Son of Winston Churchill